Sunday 12 August 2012

Easy Come ...Easy Go

The next little chapter in my book of Copenhagen is coming up and I am quite eager to turn that page, It has been almost and nearly a year since I landed my feet on the rainy sidewalks of Copenhagen and wondered if everyday was going to be this miserable. As I type this post, the sun is shining and life is good.



After staying in Hellerup since I got here, I have been fortunate enough to wander a forest, walk the promenade, dip into the ocean and run sand through my hands, the area has hosted us well, but now it is time for change and a bit more of the city life and hustle and bustle I am now so ready for (and for shorter commutes)

Finding an apartment in Copenhagen is no easy task, especially when you reply to a posting in english, the lack of response almost gets to you a bit more than it should. After lots of potential apartments but very few viewings, we opted to go for fully furnished even though we have all our own furniture, simply because these kinds of apartments cater for the expat community.

So my new apartment overlooks a beautiful park with a lake, I can just see my lazy Sunday mornings taking place there



So here is to some change, a new home, a bigger social life and a LOT LESS WALKING and commuting.


1 comment: