Thursday 27 October 2011

We have arrived

feels as though the contact with the outside world was severed with a knife (thats how final and dramatic it was) i felt island bound with no real connection to the outside world, but now i have healed my wound and I am proud to say we have wi fi so connection is up and running.

well, where to start, we arrived in the pouring rain and I got my first taste of copenhagen weather; it didnt taste good. But from the next day the sun was shining and out to welcome us,when the sun is shining even if it is cold; you just feel better.

the apartment is sorted and all our little odds and ends have found their corner and place. When you come from a place with a garage you realise what a luxury it is to have excess space, we have had to become very skilled when it comes to finding and utilising space...not  a bad thing I suppose

I must say that the area we live in is just gorgeous, the high street takes you down cafes and pastry shops with magnetic capabilities, boutiques and high end pet stores. If you go north you will be greeted by the sea and greenery as well as trails into a forest. So all around is nature and beauty.
I have not yet been into the city centre but will do so this wekeend and post pics.



Overall my first impression of Copenhagen is a pleasent one and looking forward to making it a homely experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment