Wednesday 16 November 2011

VAI ITALIANO

My love for all things Italian (well most things)..the pasta, the wine, the vineyards, the language, monica belluci, the accent, the culture, the class... and i could go on.



Living in Europe has made me get my ass in gear because I always dreamed of going to Italy and practicing my italian even if it was weak. I want to fill my belly with a traditional pasta made by a mama in the kitchen. I want the sun on me in tuscany and I want to be with the one I love and take photos of everything else my heart falls for.


So, my Italian is nowhere near where it should be, so from today, its Vai Italiano!!! an italian lesson 5 days a week till I reach my destination.







BUONA FORTUNA TO ME

p.s if theres a language that speaks to your heart, learn it. Even if you dont live there, have a language goal. Travelling across the world has taught me that the understanding of more than one language puts you in good stead; culturally and from a business perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment