Thursday 3 November 2011

Camera time



One thing about a brand new shiny place, is that everything you see is exciting and different. My camera and I are bonding again.

On a recent trip to Ikea, I bought an orchid, at all the flower shops and grocery stores you will find them, they seem to be the flower of the city. That suits me just fine as they are one of my favourite flowers. The combinations you get are unbelievable; speckled, snow white, black and blue.

This is a pic of my orchid in the room, I have the capability of killing a cactus so I am realy hoping that this plant bears with me and stays alive for long to enjoy.



I have noticed that there are always flowers and candles in peoples windows, it is a beautiful sight and there are very few windows that dont have an orchid placed neatly on the window sill.

The coziness and warmth that candles create in the windows are called hygge here.

 I don't have candles in my window but flowers and apples will do the trick.

No comments:

Post a Comment