Wednesday 25 January 2012

WEdding BeLls are ringing all round

The beauty and elegance of a crisp white wedding is in the air, with so many friends getting ready to take that leap, that vow, that exchange, I can only join them in their excitement as preparations begin for the biggest day of their lives.

I have 5 weddings this year; of which I will sadly be attending none, I am no longer in my beloved country and unfortunatly they all are, except for one and that is in Mauritius.

So I will be happy from afar and imagine the day in all its glory when the time comes.

Found some incredible pics to share. The power of a wedding. Take my hat off to these ladies, i wouldnt know where to start.




"Marriage is not a ritual or an end. It is a long, intricate, intimate dance together and nothing matters more than your own sense of balance and your choice of partner." - Amy Bloom



"let marriage be a sanctuary for love birds to nestle in each others necks within the intricacies of the cage we call life"
gem

No comments:

Post a Comment